• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hate to ask but think I need my prayer warriors!

prayers for your full recovery. the 2nd time i had it (never was tested)was worse. i felt like a deep fried dog turd. in laws had it both 88 and didn't hardly faze them. Hopefully by end of week you'll be back to normal.

UPDATE- sore throat gone, fever gone, migraines gone! Ate a full meal today and slept through the night last night except for having to pee 3-4 times like an old man! Still fatigued just walking from bedroom to kitchen. I’m still a little lightheaded with headaches and dizzy especially if I bend to pick something up. If that is all I have to deal with now then I am good. I plan to venture out one day this week wearing my mask and get back to some sort of normalcy.

THANK YOU to all my Brothers and Sisters on ODT for the prayers, advice and well wishes! Better than any medicine and I am so grateful!

UPDATE- sore throat gone, fever gone, migraines gone! Ate a full meal today and slept through the night last night except for having to pee 3-4 times like an old man! Still fatigued just walking from bedroom to kitchen. I’m still a little lightheaded with headaches and dizzy especially if I bend to pick something up. If that is all I have to deal with now then I am good. I plan to venture out one day this week wearing my mask and get back to some sort of normalcy.

THANK YOU to all my Brothers and Sisters on ODT for the prayers, advice and well wishes! Better than any medicine and I am so grateful!
Good news ............. For sure........... !

I feel selfish asking for prayers for myself but sure would appreciate help from my Prayer Warriors out there. I came down with COVID Friday. From stories I have heard, it was no worse than the flu and sometimes not even as bad so I figured I could tough it out for few days and be fine. My case has become far more severe than any flu I have ever experienced which may be due to my age and pre-existing lung disease. I feel I may be getting worse instead of better.

In the first 4 days, the pain in my swollen throat, painful coughing, fever and migraine level headaches, caused me to be unable to eat or sleep. I may have averaged 4-6 hours total in sleep over 4 days. It hurts so much to swallow I can’t eat. My breathing is shallow and my chest hurts. I am now unable to speak. It got so bad that stronger COVID medicine was delivered to my home Tuesday night. Seems like its getting worse instead of better so any prayers would be appreciated to get this big ole Cry Baby feeling better. I used to think I was tougher than this but getting scary now. Thanks
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom