• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have A Heart: Remove 90% of guns in circulation through a nationwide gun buy back program

lisztomania7

Default rank <1500 posts
Mall Ninja
120   0
Reaction score
Came across this extremely convincing and well-informed website: http://towardszero.weebly.com - It really convinced me to see the error of my ways so that together we can save the children and make our country peaceful and safe.

It even offers a section to send in visitor feedback, so I unleashed the troll just a little bit and submitted this:

" I am amazed by the data you have compiled on your website. I've owned semi-automatic guns for a few years now but am starting to think that maybe I should give them up to improve safety and happiness around the country. Do you know the best way for me to go about doing this without me selling them to someone else where they might kill someone? I'm scared to have them in my home now. Do you think I could call the police and have them come to my house and take my guns away to be destroyed? Or before President Obama leaves office could he enact a mandatory buyback for the childrens' safety? I'm so afraid for myself and my children now. I wish so badly that Hillary had won, maybe she could convince people to have compassion so we could get rid of these military assault guns. I feel like I've finally seen the light - but personally I think your platform should be changed to eventually remove 100% instead of 90% of all guns; if our goal is really zero gun deaths then I don't think we can be too careful. I just want people to understand that if we take all the guns away we can finally be at peace and our whole country can love each other again :'( "

Feel free to share with the website your thoughts and opinions ;) Together we can save the babies from the evil black assault machine guns.

I'll say it again. Even IF they could round up 100% of the guns in this country it still wouldn't work. They would have to round up all the milling machines,welders, metal breaks,drills, Dermels,CNC machines etc.

And even then it would not work. The technology is there, has been there for centuries and cannot be erased. That's one little detail that the idiots don't seem to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom