• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have A Heart: Remove 90% of guns in circulation through a nationwide gun buy back program

The solution is to ban all democrats from firearm ownership. This would greatly reduce the number of gun deaths. I can agree with the author of the article to amend the second amendment to exclude democrats from gun ownership and to increase penalties for democrats who violate gun laws. I knew I could find common ground.

My mistake, didn't mean to downplay the severity of that dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

And 28 day "cool off " period LOL

28 day 'cool off' period, to me, seems to indicate that they think people are buying guns when they're mad...

Funny, somehow every time I buy a gun it turns out I'm the happiest guy in town :confused:

28 day 'cool off' period, to me, seems to indicate that they think people are buying guns when they're mad...

Funny, somehow every time I buy a gun it turns out I'm the happiest guy in town :confused:

From what I've read here on ODT you aren't shopping at the right store. Try Adventure Outdoors (I personally love the store and everyone there was super nice to me and my buddy when we visited).

From what I've read here on ODT you aren't shopping at the right store. Try Adventure Outdoors (I personally love the store and everyone there was super nice to me and my buddy when we visited).

You done gone and done it now.....

**** AO incoming

Back
Top Bottom