• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have A Heart: Remove 90% of guns in circulation through a nationwide gun buy back program

I did the survey, and chose 33k. If we eliminated 12 to 14 cities, run by Dem's our gun deaths would drop by significant numbers. These stats also use suicide. Their argument is we would experience less if we had fewer guns. Australia, the left's model for gun confiscation, has not seen a drop in the number of suicides since they neutered their population. Using their idiot logic, we should get rid of automobiles also, we'd save another 40k plus lives a year.
Don't forget knives. I'm not sure but almost as many killed with knives as guns ! Stupid !

Roughly speaking, there would be a $30Bn expenditure if there was a nationwide buyback using $100 Starbucks gift cards. That would actually outpace Starbuck's global revenue to the tune of $10Bn a year.

Basically that means we're awesome.

I read the article and never cease to be amazed at how the left wing loons employ the Hegelian Dialectic to get their point across to feeble minded individuals. Just because they say they are right and we are wrong does not prove their case. As mentioned above, using discredited information from an unreliable source to refute a completely subjective opinion is analogous to chicken little screaming that the sky is falling. Just because he believes it, doesn't make it so. If you fear guns so much, don't own them. If you hate gun owners, don't associate with them. Do your part to not fund gun manufacturers and gun retailers...and leave me the f___ alone! I enjoy shooting and hunting and spend a considerable amount of money on my hobbies. I am stimulating the economy and creating jobs. I prefer to have the means to defend myself if necessary versus willfully rendering myself helpless. That doesn't make me deluded or irrational. The author's and his ilk's failure to do so makes them weak-minded and irresponsible. The notion that "the government" could even begin to round up and destroy 300+ million firearms is deluded and irrational. And the notion that "the government" cannot become tyrannical is just plain ridiculous. It has already happened.

Hegelian Dialectic.... had to google that. Interesting

Back
Top Bottom