• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  Have Land to Shoot On

Wlomsterr- no sir, and you're making me twitch to think that I may get a chance to! The barrett is on my wish list of guns to buy when the lottery is won! Thanks. Like I said,i guess I've just took it for granted to be able to step outside and shoot every bullet I own if I felt the desire.(don't make that kind of money though unfortunately!)
Btw fellows. I work in law enforcement and support ga carry.

I work there at the prison
The one in Alamo? I was down there riding around a few years back and couldn't believe all the lights when I rounded the bend. I grew up down there and wasn't expecting to see anything like that!

Last edited:
The one in Alamo? I was down there riding around a few years back and couldn't believe all the lights when I rounded the bend. I grew up down there and wasn't expecting to see anything like that!
Yeah.the place seems like someone got lost in the woods and decided "hey! This would be a great place for the largest prison in the state!"

If anyone wants to get together and split the gas and camp out on this gracious gentleman's property... let me know. I can bring my pistols, AK, and AR. I've really wanted to see what my mosin can do at a couple hundred yards. Hit me up. My best friend would surely bring his guns and pitch in on gas to.

Thanks so much LEVER!

If anyone wants to get together and split the gas and camp out on this gracious gentleman's property... let me know. I can bring my pistols, AK, and AR. I've really wanted to see what my mosin can do at a couple hundred yards. Hit me up. My best friend would surely bring his guns and pitch in on gas to.

Thanks so much LEVER!

No problem. Y'all need to let me know what kinda setup you want. Obviously I don't exactly have a gun range and I can't really say I've ever been to one besides the one I qualified for work on. That one wasnt much up brag about... I Just have a open space with some brush piles and a few scattered trees.
y'all really want to camp this time of the year? It has hit the 20's at night a few times...i mean I don't mind if y'all dont, besides I'll be in a warm bed.
I should be off work this weekend if some of y'all want to try this out, just holler at me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom