Have to sell ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

signalman

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
We had the death of a child in our family and I HAVE to sell for burial expenses. I know these are not high end guns, but not everyone can buy glocks or saiga.

Ruger p-94 40 cal, Taurus 689 .357 cal, Taurus pt-22 .22cal, Savage 111 .270 cal, north american arms .22 mag mini revolver, mossberg 88 12g, savage mark 2 .22lr, Double eagle .22lr, phoenix arms hp22a .22lr, tradiations .44 black powder revolver, new england 12g. I have various holsters and ammo.

$1200

Hey man if you could price some of the stuff it would be great. I would love to help you out, but I can not buy it all. Im sure the ODT together can though. Some pics would be great as well. Sorry for your loss.

My prayer is that God will help you cope with this unexplainable loss and that some day you will be able to join this child in Heaven where all will be well........... Prayer and Salvation is a powerful and needed help in these last days- God bless you and your family during this heartbreaking time.

Last edited:
My prayer is that God will help you cope with this unexplainable loss and that some day you will be able to join this child in Heaven where all will be well........... Prayer is a powerful and needed help in these last days- God bless you and your family during this heartbreaking time.

very well said Mirvin, and I'd like to mirror what he said. Prayers sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom