• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

have to speak spanish to get a job

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I am so tired of looking for a job and reading must speak spanish, what ever happened to learning the language of the country you live in? the us is so f^%& up about serving others more than thier own people. i am sick of this.

i am so tired of looking for a job and reading must speak spanish, what ever happened to learning the language of the country you live in? The us is so f^%& up about serving others more than thier own people. I am sick of this.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^ x1000 :censored:

Tú no entiendes Español? Español es muy fácil de aprender.......Nah, I for sure understand where you are coming from, but really I do not blame the companies. I blame the country for allowing illegals in here. The companies are simply trying to stay in business and cater to their clientele... I worked in a auto parts store for two years and probably 30-40% of our customers were Spanish speaking only...I know enough to live there if I had to but I can not carry on a full conversation. But when our Spanish speaking manager left, so did most of those customers......I did what I could and could get any part they needed no problem if they knew what part it was, but if they didn't know what was wrong and were trying to explain what was going on with their vehicle I would be at a loss most of the conversation....But no joke when he left, within a month our sales dropped 34%!!! Corporate came down fussing at us, cause we were one of the most productive stores in all of the SE....When we told them our only person that fluently spoke Spanish had left....They put it up as a requirement for the next hired on...So don't blame the companies blame the country for allowing the illegals in here.....Well that's my take on it. But yes I do see where you are coming from.

Bottom line is, THEY need to learn OUR language! If I go to Mexico they are NOT going to cater to ME unless I'm at a resort hotel dropping alot of money in their country, we should NOT be catering to them!!! If you go out into the rest of the country you're either going to be killed, or kidnapped and held for ransom and THEN killed, but definately not catered to. I'm also sick and tired of hearing "To hear this message in english, press 1" I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PRESS ANYTHING TO HEAR ANYTHING IN ENGLISH DAMMIT!!! Sorry, I've just had enough of this kind of CRAP! Nothing against you olchevy, just sayin'.........

They should learn our language, the reality of it is they won't, so we have to be forced to. They don't want to assimilate, they want to take over the U.S.

Little do they know if they do that, it's gonna look just like mexico.

I ain't learnin' SQUAT!!! NOBODY can force me to learn their language, under ANY circumstances. They can kiss my BUTT!!!

Just in case no one has noticed, I have VERY strong feelings on this subject. LOL!

I speak Spanish and have been paid mucho extra in my job, BTW I grew up in Tennessee and am the only person in my family other than my daughter that speaks three languages. Get over yourself. Adapt, Spanish is the largest growing minority. I can go into a interview and say I speak their language and get hired, (but I don't need to anymore)

Why? We didn't learn the Native American tongue when we took over this country. We came, we saw, we ran them off, we established. Sound familiar?

I am part Native American, what the europeans did to the original Native Americans was genocide. This is TOTALLY different CCW.
And by the way, the rest of my people came here after all that, they didn't come here on the Mayflower. They came here because of the potato famine in Ireland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom