• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have we ever done an IDF clone/KISS carbine picture thread?

yeah nodak makes em, but I'd rather not pay thru the nose...I'll find one, one of these days.

Postban Bushmaster are prime for an IDF clone. The made a crap ton of them with 14.5" chrome lined barrels, pinned mini y comp and an A1 upper. They still made them after the sunset of the ban but they moved them up to 16" barrels and ditched the mini y comp. Cut off the mini Y comp and you are well on your way to an IDF clone. They can usually be found fairly cheap.

Postban Bushmaster are prime for an IDF clone. The made a crap ton of them with 14.5" chrome lined barrels, pinned mini y comp and an A1 upper. They still made them after the sunset of the ban but they moved them up to 16" barrels and ditched the mini y comp. Cut off the mini Y comp and you are well on your way to an IDF clone. They can usually be found fairly cheap.

excellent info as usual, I'll start looking, if you see one, shout me out!

Here's my KISS carbine. It's a PSA Premium M4 upper (1/7" CL barrel, FA MPI/HPT BCG) on a PSA Classic Lower. I bought it as upper, bolt, and complete lower for $500 total during one of PSA's sales a short while back.

The rear sight is a Daniel Defense A1.5.

[Broken External Image]:

figured id update this since I've finally finished my IDF carbine build...

IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG

Back
Top Bottom