• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

It's gotten to where fast food is for the rich. People have gotten spoiled of the modern conveniences of fast food and they just keep paying the price. As long as people will pay it, the price will just keep going up. My wife and I have reverted back to just eating at home. As kids we rarely went out to eat, it was a real treat.

I wonder if the founders worked at Disney and carried that high-dollar meal concept into their burger joint knowing people would pay for it at least one more time.

I honestly don’t know how 5 guys is still in business. ABSURDLY overpriced and not that great. I also dont know anyone that eats there regularly yet they are still around. To me they just taste like a Wendy’s burger which isnt bad but nothing special. I can eat like a king twice at Culver’s for the price of a good meal at 5 guys and Culver’s is better lol.

I mean, I'm all for a medium burger...which is how I cook mine. But medium rare? I can't get there. There's enough liquid in a burger already without adding blood.
O.K...we all have our choices.....anyway it speaks to the quality of the beef.....regardless of how you like your meat cooked, it's nice to know that they have faith in the quality of their product.
It's a good burger...you should try it

Back
Top Bottom