• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you broken the "rules" when reloading??

Have you done any of these things while reloading?

• Had the TV or radio running in the background.

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Watched a TV show or movie.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Had a few alcoholic drinks while loading.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Reloaded something while already under the influence.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Some other distraction.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I never have ANY distractions while I reload.

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
last night I had a 12 pack, turned on the radio and tv as loud as they could go, blindfolded myself and loaded a few guns...........everything turned out fine but now one of my kids is missing.....hmmmm.....jk

Heck I don't like to reload until I get drunk! It just seems to make it more fun! That reminds me I have some ammo for sale. Who needs some!?

JUst kidding, heck I don't even reload.

I do occasionally listen to the radio while reloading. Normally it is very quiet in my reloading area.

The radio is really not all that distracting if you pay attention to what you are doing.

Does this count as breaking the rules?
i52.tinypic.com_npfmep.jpg

Before anybody gets mad, no primers or powders were involved in the making of this picture. I took it last summer since I couldn't get any reloading done as I was tripping over kids at the time. They just like to spend time in the reloading room with dad, but I think that's a good thing.

Seriously, like others here, I'll prep brass while watching tv and I usually have a radio going in the loading room. At times I'll have a beer or two, but I'm always reasonable and as respectful of the process as I can be.

I have had a beer, maybe 2, at the most while reloading. I would never reload while intoxicated as I am sure my ego would load well over max. The next day my hand would hurt.

Back
Top Bottom