• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
Everyone who has paid a tax stamp and asked the government for permission to own a suppressor, SBR or SBS have created the precedent for registration of whatever the government wants to legislatively move to the NFA list.
They will use the argument that an "assault rifle" or braced pistol is for all intents and purposes just as dangerous as a SBR or SBS. Everyone who has a stamp for one of those has conceded that doing so does not infringe on their 2nd amendment rights.

As opposed to risking 10 years in club FED?

I think its like not paying the IRS. You can know its not right, to pay it. It is in fact unconstitutional, and against supreme court rulings but they will prosecute you. So we pay if we still want to stay out of prison.

Everyone who has paid a tax stamp and asked the government for permission to own a suppressor, SBR or SBS have created the precedent for registration of whatever the government wants to legislatively move to the NFA list.
They will use the argument that an "assault rifle" or braced pistol is for all intents and purposes just as dangerous as a SBR or SBS. Everyone who has a stamp for one of those has conceded that doing so does not infringe on their 2nd amendment rights.
Show us your suppressors and sbr's! Talks cheap!

1642891170036.jpeg

Like bump stocks and binary triggers, the reality is attempts to find loopholes in the existing NFA regulations invites more regulation. Government rarely relax restrictions.

As opposed to risking 10 years in club FED?

I think its like not paying the IRS. You can know its not right, to pay it. It is in fact unconstitutional, and against supreme court rulings but they will prosecute you. So we pay if we still want to stay out of prison.
I am not suggesting you violate the law. I am suggesting that your participation establishes a precedent and conditions participants toward compliance. As i have said no one needs a suppressor, SBR or SBS.

Back
Top Bottom