• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

I don't have any NFA items. Not because I don't want them. Not because I can't afford them. But because I refuse to go through the completely nonsensical, ARBITRARY hurdles, the government has decided citizens must adhere to in order to more fully exercise their 2A rights.
It's a bridge too far, for me. Those of you who keep trying to justify it by saying "you're already on a list" are being intentionally obtuse or are trying to justify your own actions which can be described as nothing other than capitulation. Full stop.
Where I depart from your reasoning to object Bryan Bryan is I guess your main point. I.E. complying greases the skids for a broadening of the NFA net. I don't see any historical or logical support for that assertion. We've already had the precedent for broadening federal over reach ( cough, bump stock).
I will never have any 2A related item that requires any additional background information or absurd tax. It is 100% unjustifiable.
Of course I held the same position about Georgia's disgusting permission slip requirement. It's the EXACT same principle. I folded on that. No other way to describe it.
^^ THIS ^^ me too, couldn't have said it better.

Don’t own none of that fancy stuff. Couple of revolvers, a bolt action .22, and a pump shotgun is all anyone needs.

• Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

BidenShotgun.png

Conceded your rights? No, you never had any
All paying any tax or WCP or 4473 does is show that the government can **** with you whenever it wants and there’s nothing you can do about it. We are all guilty so o don’t get why the argument is 100+ posts long.

You are absolutely right . I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. Thank you for pointing out my hubris.
It does not change the fact that when you participate in a government registration program for one type of firearm don't be surprised when they start to expand it to other firearms.
So I guess you’ve never filled out a 4473?

Back
Top Bottom