• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

There are lots of unregistered NFA weapons out there. I’ve seen more in California owned by union democrats than anywhere else.

Ok and the very first time you filled out a 1040 form. You dropped your pants, bent over and said, “ME! I’m a tax payer too!” When you as a CITIZEN are not!

When you filled out that 1040 form you signed up for lifetime participation when in fact, the IRS only has authorization over corporations, non-resident foreign aliens, and citizens who either reside outside the United States and have an income from inside the United States, or citizens who reside inside the United States and have income from outside the United States. (Usually from investments)

Everything else is fear.
Off topic but in response I am going to guess every court that has sent people to prison for not paying taxes does not share your interpretation of the applicable statutes .
I agree the IRS is a horrible institution and I support the Fair Tax. If I could avoid paying taxes I would.

Off topic but in response I am going to guess every court that has sent people to prison for not paying taxes does not share your interpretation of the applicable statutes .
I agree the IRS is a horrible institution and I support the Fair Tax. If I could avoid paying taxes I would.

I’m not interpreting anything. I have personally seen tons of illegal unregistered NFA weapons over the course of my 43 years on this earth. The majority of them were owned by California Union member democrats.

Back
Top Bottom