• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

Lol everyone is all about falling in line with the feds but I am the Commie fudd. Please get as many stamps as you want.
The majority of you have missed the point of the OP but that is not uncommon here.
Everyone knows the point you’re trying to make. You’ve missed a few key ones yourself.

If you pay your taxes. You’ve conceded your rights.

Bought a gun on a 4473? Bad news. I bet they know. You’re on a list.

If you’ve paid for any gun, ammo or gun accessories with a credit card. You’re on a list as well. I assure you.

Get emails from gun dealers. Yep. List.

Taken your cell phone with gps to a gun range? Probably on a list.

Participating in online message boards centering on 2a stuff… guess what. A list.

Don’t be naive.

Everyone knows the point you’re trying to make. You’ve missed a few key ones yourself.

If you pay your taxes. You’ve conceded your rights.

Bought a gun on a 4473? Bad news. I bet they know. You’re on a list.

If you’ve paid for any gun, ammo or gun accessories with a credit card. You’re on a list as well. I assure you.

Get emails from gun dealers. Yep. List.

Taken your cell phone with gps to a gun range? Probably on a list.

Participating in online message boards centering on 2a stuff… guess what. A list.

Don’t be naive.
I never said anything about being on a list.
I am in no way naive about the excessive overreach of our government.
When they move “assault rifles” to the list and we cannot claim it infringes our rights because people willingly participated and did not claim the asking for permission and paying a tax stamp did infringe them.

I never said anything about being on a list.
I am in no way naive about the excessive overreach of our government.
When they move “assault rifles” to the list and we cannot claim it infringes our rights because people willingly participated and did not claim the asking for permission and paying a tax stamp did infringe them.

So you’re answer is to give up the things you enjoy because of a legislative decision made by your great grandparents?

Do you have a GWL?

Back
Top Bottom