• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a listing...

A friend of mine and I where at a gun show in the 80s. A dealer offered him I believe it was @$250 for a Walther my friend had. My friend ask me if he should sell it. I told my friend the pistol was worth $400. My friend sold the pistol to the dealer for $250. 30min. latter the gun was on dealer's table for $400. The dealer said it was from a doctor friend of his.
Never sell anything to those lousy sorry ass gun show dealers. They will lowball you then turn around flip it right away for way more. Gunshows are fkn stupid and waste of money

Never sell anything to those lousy sorry ass gun show dealers. They will lowball you then turn around flip it right away for way more. Gunshows are fkn stupid and waste of money

I mean, isn't that the whole reason they invest time and money into their business, profit?

I knew it. I tried to keep my friend from selling to the guy. I'm well versed with the market. I've even worked for dealers to help pay for my hobby. I usually got ammo or a gun I had my eye on for payment. I had great access to a large number of weapons and weapon systems

if i'm happy with the deal I got I could care less what's done with it. Some wants to go through the trouble of meeting with people and whatnot to make $50 off me, good for them.

I have bought things I've wanted for a while, tried them, and thought "oh **** I hate this". can't return a gun like you can shoes though, so there's that.

always remember, you make your money on the deal at the buy, not the sell

Back
Top Bottom