• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a listing...

This thread makes me happy. I love how everyone here really understands that gun collecting does involve a certain amount of B/S/Ting and people are really understanding/forgiving that life happens and the same gun they sold can get resold for more. HOWEVER I love how people are also not stupid and realize it seems to be the same people consisting churning over deals. It's those same people that should probably get a FFL if we're being honest, it's also those same people who will ruin it for the rest of us.
In 2018ish I used to cross post amazing deals from around the internet and after a few months I noticed that the same guys who would reply to the deal thread with "got one, thanks/great deal, I've always wanted one/etc would have the same gun for sale a week or two later with something along the lines of "got this in a trade, have no use" for much more so I just stopped posting deals.

Oh yeah. When I go through one of my upgrading phases I see stuff or pieces off stuff I've sold pop back up here and used to be elsewhere. Just be satisfied when you buy, sell, or trade and trade on. Shooting and guns are a great hobby that I hope the damn politicians don't steal from us.

saw one yesterday a guy had to have for his kids,yet here it is up for sail. Oh well. And the guy who bought my Dragunouv I want it back for the same price

I recently saw a item that was 25 dollars higher than I could buy it for online.I politely told him the online price So I made an offer thinking he would come back with a counter. To no amusement his answers was " I pass ". 96 % of the guys selling there product are out of their gorhd and are pricks about as well. So online I went.

Yep sold a Norinco 84S to a guy who kept beating me down because he always wanted one. Only to find out in less than 3 weeks he sold it for $400.00 more than I sold it to him for. Never again...

What gets me is they think we are stupid and can't operate a computer enough to pull up pricing on the net out of literally
one hundred retail outfits. I don't get mad but it is somewhat insulting on my part and ignorance on thiers.

Several years ago I sold a 300 WSm win mod 70 to a guy in Columbus,it went to Albany,Fitzgerald,baxley,soperton,and I lost in when it was traded to someone in Athens.

A friend of mine and I where at a gun show in the 80s. A dealer offered him I believe it was @$250 for a Walther my friend had. My friend ask me if he should sell it. I told my friend the pistol was worth $400. My friend sold the pistol to the dealer for $250. 30min. latter the gun was on dealer's table for $400. The dealer said it was from a doctor friend of his.

Back
Top Bottom