• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB 731

image.jpeg
This is a reply from Bill Heath (very 2A supportive Rep from Dallas area)

So, what is this alleged poll the news is parroting about 57% of the people are in favor of banning 'assault rifles'?!? I haven't seen a single cite as to where this poll exists!

cant read the comments

would you screen shot a few for us? i dont have fbook anymore
Here are a couple copy and paste:

Andrew Blawat Hey libtard look at these stats from the FBI. More people get killed each year by hands, fists, and feet than by ALL rifles and ALL shotguns PUT TOGETHER. You going to outlaw hands and feet next you moronic idiot?

Lou Ferrando Jr How do idiots like this get elected? This is what you get from inner city ATL! Hell will freeze over before you get a bill like this passed in GA. What a waste of time and energy. Why don't you propose something viable to help your constituents? Typical....

Chris Peek Good. Tell Mary Margaret Oliver that she's a dumb, crazy, ignorant woman, and that she needs to get her head out of her ass. Get her out of Georgia. We don't need that kind of ignorance here.

By the way, these are comments from a post of Buzz Brockway's. It's on her page because she's mentioned in it.
Someone is scrubbing the comments on her post, most of the anti-bill comments are being deleted as soon as they're posted. Very typical.

Here are a couple copy and paste:

Andrew Blawat Hey libtard look at these stats from the FBI. More people get killed each year by hands, fists, and feet than by ALL rifles and ALL shotguns PUT TOGETHER. You going to outlaw hands and feet next you moronic idiot?

Lou Ferrando Jr How do idiots like this get elected? This is what you get from inner city ATL! Hell will freeze over before you get a bill like this passed in GA. What a waste of time and energy. Why don't you propose something viable to help your constituents? Typical....

Chris Peek Good. Tell Mary Margaret Oliver that she's a dumb, crazy, ignorant woman, and that she needs to get her head out of her ass. Get her out of Georgia. We don't need that kind of ignorance here.

By the way, these are comments from a post of Buzz Brockway's. It's on her page because she's mentioned in it.
Someone is scrubbing the comments on her post, most of the anti-bill comments are being deleted as soon as they're posted. Very typical.
well of course they are

any wonder why all the antigun videos on youtube have the comments deleted? the NRA doesnt do that lol

I just saw this. Needed a good laugh this morning. I can tell they really put a bunch of brain power behind this. Just by briefly looking at the guns they listed it appears they copy and pasted something from the 80s...lol

Conservatives are interested in debate and discourse. We welcome the opportunity to learn the pros and cons to an argument and are actually willing to self actualize with the facts presented. My stance on issues has been changed or molded with the results of discussions.

Liberals simply choose a position (usually based on emotion and irrationality) and will stop their feet and scream if anyone disagrees with them. It's impossible to carry on a conversation with them if your views differ.

Conservatives are interested in debate and discourse. We welcome the opportunity to learn the pros and cons to an argument and are actually willing to self actualize with the facts presented. My stance on issues has been changed or molded with the results of discussions.

Liberals simply choose a position (usually based on emotion and irrationality) and will stop their feet and scream if anyone disagrees with them. It's impossible to carry on a conversation with them if your views differ.
check the comments on everytown for gun safety youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DYEsJYoyw8UtWY5ALY7iw/discussion

they disable comments for all their propoganda, but they cant on that page. hence folks are calling them out and rightfully so

by contrast the NRA, colin Noir, etc. dont disable their comment section. i guess we are more confident in our position

Back
Top Bottom