• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

He shot my arm off!

monty-python-tisbutascratch.gif

Seen that video dozens of times on a loop on Fox News. Clearly this crybaby sissy Mary still had an arm when he hauled ass out of the bidness. Might not be usable anymore but it was STILL hanging from his shoulder. So... STOP CRYIN'! ****in' *****! Walk it off snowflake. Sometimes you LOSE.

That new iPad is doing you well.
Thanks brother - yes it is nice ! LOL
i had that other one for a good 5 yrs or so. Used it everyday.
It is nice to have one. They are awesome for everyday use of surfing, etc.
When it comes to doing work, the laptop computers are just a little better IMO.
These pads have their plus and minuses though. You can’t plug much into them like you can a full laptop.
They don’t have disk drives or USB ports, no place to plug in printer, etc., everything has to be programmed in and wi-fi type . So anything you want to have on them you have to program in…it’s a minor issue though.
The pluses make up for it big time. They are easy to handle, great for general surfing, etc.,
The iPad brand ones are fast, really dependable, very nice to have. They don’t have any USB ports but they make a variety of things that are compatible with them. You just have to make sure they are compatible with the Apple though.
I use mine for a couple of small things but mostly just surfing and entertainment. They are great to handle, light weight, good viewing, etc., My wife bought the first one for me as a surprise. I wasnt sure I was gonna like it because I never had an Apple. I always had the big bulky laptop computers. These don’t have disc drives, no USB ports, etc.,
I got used to it pretty quick though, then I didn’t want to use anything else ! Lol.
Now i keep mine beside my chair and use it daily, I can’t imagine going back to a regular laptop computer for surfing ! :)

Back
Top Bottom