• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

heading to glock today

bear dont forget to take your mags too, they'll go thru them and replace springs, inserts, floorplates and followers, and if not, just give u brand new ones.

You already mentioned you didnt have the old ones so you'll be ok

yup. hoping they'll trade out a 10 rndr i have.

This has been a very informative thread; I didn't know you could get all this done by visiting them. Is there a limit on how many you can carry at once? I have two that I would like to get "serviced."
Once again, thanks for the input.

This has been a very informative thread; I didn't know you could get all this done by visiting them. Is there a limit on how many you can carry at once? I have two that I would like to get "serviced."
Once again, thanks for the input.

Bring as many as u like, but if they are really busy that day be prepared to wait a while or come back the next day....they should be able to go over 2 pistols in under an hour tho.

I took 5 one day. Other services include $45 for a slide refinish and $15 for a barrel refinish. Also the Glock night sights are $57.00 plus tax($60.99 if you wait) and have a 15 year warranty. I had 2 shipped back and the tax was based on my home county. When they ship guns back they ship them in used clamshell boxes even if you don't leave the box with the gun and there is no extra charge for shipping or the box. They offer trijicon night sights but they are more expensive and the warranty is mush shorter. Can't remember cost or warranty length.

Would you mind asking if they have an age restriction on who can bring one there. I really want them to go through my gen 2 G22 but dont want to waste the gas to get there and be turned away.

Back
Top Bottom