• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hear Act introduced to ban Suppressor

If you listen to the speech, there is a ‘ping’ every time he says something that is either a speculative statement or one that is incorrect. It sounds like a pinball machine.
My favorite is the statement that the US government doesn’t even buy suppressors for our soldiers. They found a more affective hearing protection, and I guess he’s talking about the recalled ear plugs that the government is facing in a class action lawsuit about! The reason all of our combat troops don’t have suppressed rifle’s is monetary, nothing more. LOL. Every combat soldier, except for one, I have ever talk to you, has said that they would’ve love to have a suppressed rifle for hearing protection. My son went on over 250 patrols that resulted in live fire enemy engagement. He has permanent hearing loss. Only one former combat soldier said that the weight of the suppressor wouldn’t be worth lugging it around. He served very limited Live Fire combat though. And I have talked to quite a few Combat Marines that cleared houses on a daily basis in Afghanistan and they would have loved to of had some sort of suppressed rifle even if they had to deal with the sonic crack.
The ‘politician’ Is just being a sensationalist, trying to grandstand and make it look like he really cares. Problem is he has no concept of what he’s talking about and he looks like a fool to anyone that has had any interaction with suppressors.

Unfortunately, he had a platform and he probably swayed a group of scared, irrational uneducated people that think politicians do not lie.

I could go on about this for a week.... moron.....

Back
Top Bottom