• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

It happens. I upgraded to ios10 and this piece of **** 5c is almost unusable now. Due to my increased work load I simply have to have a tumble safe suppressor as I don't have much free time. I'd rather not spend that picking at an aluminum suppressor

I honestly haven't cleaned my cans in over two years. My ARC 22 has never even been disassembled.

I honestly haven't cleaned my cans in over two years. My ARC 22 has never even been disassembled.
I switch hosts a lot . I made the mistake of screwing around and leaving the 3 lug on the octane too long without cleaning. Ran god knows how much Tula out the auto Uzi. It took well over 45 min of scraping to get the piston to even slide back in there

Dirty cans do suppress better. That said, I haven't cleaned mine because I'm lazy and I am sure I will regret letting them go as long as I have.
Possibly with light build up, but only up until the point you significantly affect the volume of the can and then it will get louder.

Listen, it's gone now if we don't take a stand. The NRA has sold us all out to satisfy MSM. Bump fire stocks are useless to 99% of us. So are hicap mags wise up and stand up. Put the NRA on notice not one more Fin inch or we will send money elsewhere.

Listen, it's gone now if we don't take a stand. The NRA has sold us all out to satisfy MSM. Bump fire stocks are useless to 99% of us. So are hicap mags wise up and stand up. Put the NRA on notice not one more Fin inch or we will send money elsewhere.

Im already sending my cash elsewhere for reasons just like this.

Back
Top Bottom