• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

Shaking your tree on one gun forum in one pointless thread is not exactly "running around the internet" . The internet is a tad bigger than this thread chief

Go read again. I wasn't referring to this thread. I was referring to the loud mouths running all over the internet discouraging people from supporting HPA. You know anyone like that? :confused2:

If you're so concerned, go over on arfcom and read the threads. It's in other places as well, but most of it is there.

Did even one suppressor company ask you for money to start a law suit to stop 41f??? Just one??? I would've gladly given money to the cause to stop that nonsense, but no now law suit ever came. As for what I did. I did what many other people did, and you would know what that was if you actually followed it. I did that because there was 0 leadership on fighting 41f, and that was all I could do. Many suppressor companies even said 41f WOULDN'T happen.

It's all there in black and white if you are really so interested...
All I need is the white because it's the same color as toilet paper . Your black and white did nothing because here we sit. Thanks for admitting people did stop buying because of HPA . It pretty much proved my point .

The industry is suffering because of 41f, not HPA. Although they're blaming it on HPA because mostly people who have never bought NFA items are all over the place saying how they will buy if it passes.

There was this huge run up of people buying NFA items before 41 went into effect - many of those people who never bought NFA before and were never planning on buying again because of the added restrictions. In fact that's why there was a big run on NFA items in the first place.

Now people aren't buying because A. they bought all they wanted. B. the long wait times. C. 41F D. and yes because of HPA.

And now you have a few loud mouths running around the internet blaming everyone for waiting on HPA, and telling people it's their civic duty to keep supporting these companies no matter what. The loud mouths are not hard to spot - I assure you. :D

I see...None of it really pertains to me. Suppressors are expensive so I don't know if I would buy one even if the rules went out the door.

Then why am I even in here talking about it? Because I hate ridiculous, liberty cramping laws and will gladly participate in their extinction. Even if my participation is limited to forum bravado, voting, and signing meaningless petitions.

I see...None of it really pertains to me. Suppressors are expensive so I don't know if I would buy one even if the rules went out the door.

Then why am I even in here talking about it? Because I hate ridiculous, liberty cramping laws and will gladly participate in their extinction. Even if my participation is limited to forum bravado, voting, and signing meaningless petitions.
I signed petition to have Justin Bieber deported . Some reason that jerk is still here

Back
Top Bottom