• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

Man forget this. You guys need to take the fight to the Internal Revenue Service. I could buy an extra machine gun a year with what they rob from me. Yet I should call my congressman about a bill so I don't have to pay a one time $200 tax if I choose to buy an item? Alrighty

It has nothing to do with the tax. It has to do with removing cans (which are nothing more than a firearm's accessory) from the NFA registry and the asinine hoops you have to jump through to buy them.

Even europe has that simple concept figured out...

It has nothing to do with the tax. It has to do with removing cans (which are nothing more than a firearm's accessory) from the NFA registry and the asinine hoops you have to jump through to buy them.

Even europe has that simple concept figured out...
And yet Europe is a shining example of firearm freedom? Suppressors will be removed from NFA when they find Jimmy Hoffa: let me know if you find him.

You paid taxes on your computer , phone , internet, power , property and income just to post this thread .

These are all needs for most of us. A can is not a need for me. And I'm not justifying any of the other shake downs they're giving me, but I don't see where it relates to this subject. As far as paying taxes, we would go to jail for not paying our taxes. That's another pretty good reason why we pay them, though grudgingly. That's also why some of us won't own suppressors. We don't go to jail for not owning them, but we will go to jail for owning them without complying to a shakedown from the goons.

These are all needs for most of us. A can is not a need for me. And I'm not justifying any of the other shake downs they're giving me, but I don't see where it relates to this subject. As far as paying taxes, we would go to jail for not paying our taxes. That's another pretty good reason why we pay them, though grudgingly. That's also why some of us won't own suppressors. We don't go to jail for not owning them, but we will go to jail for owning them without complying to a shakedown from the goons.
That's why I pay taxes on suppressor and everything else . If not I go to jail

Suppressors tend not to be regulated so much in Europe because by the time you've got the licenses to possess a firearm to use it with you've jumped through far more hoops and checks than most in America can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom