• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection

I believe they enhance sound, not block it, they are for hunters, I bought a set from Academy of the same brand but the earmuff style and they didn't block anything, only made it much louder. Research them before buying the ear buds don't look sufficient to use shooting

Took specs from another site.

With it's unique behind-the-neck design and Bluetooth capability, the RAZOR XV with Bluetooth® Neck-Worn Hearing Enhancers from Walker's Game Ear changes the hearing protection game. This neck-worn device provides no interference with you or your weapon when you're firing. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music, sports or take calls while waiting in a duck blind or deer stand. With clear sound and great hearing protection, these enhancers will upgrade any hunting trip.

Highlights
  • Retractable digital earbuds
  • Noise reduction rating: 31dB
  • Bluetooth®
  • Sound-activated compression
  • Hi-gain omnidirectional microphones
  • HD speakers in the earbuds
  • Auto shutoff after 4 hours
  • Includes storage case

Wow, 31db noise reduction? That's an aggressive claim by the manufacturer. I would definitely Google some reviews if you haven't already.

I've messed around with a lot of different types of hearing protection in my 45 years of shooting and these are what I use. Comfortable, effective and don't interfere when cheeking a long gun.

www.safety_devices.com_images_hearing_protection_classic_ear_plugs_dispenser.jpg

Noise reduction is between 29 and 33 depending on fit.

I run custom molds, can't see myself ever going back to anything else.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom