• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heavy 44 mag load

320's pretty heavy! I have heard of people shooting 300gr bullets and I've reloaded a bunch of 240's but a 320 would be fun!

what are you shooting it out of?

As a friend of mine told me: S&W owners need not apply!!!!!

This is going to be launched out of a Ruger Redhawk. There are very few wheelguns currently on the market that will be able to handle the OAL due to cylinder length.

I have all four calibers of the Redhawks and have LFN loads for three of the four. The only one that is missing is for the 357 mag. I have the old style "Keith" SWC at 173grs and that should do real good out of it.

Here is what they look like at the current time.

Tom

I've got a super blackhawk that I've been wanting to put a scope on. it's not the "hunter" version but I've seen a mount that has a front clamp for the barrel. mine's 44mag, stainless, non fluted cylinder, and it's been magnaported. fun to shoot and you can run softer loads or full house stuff. good fun.

Hey I am interested in your Hawken. You asked me to send you my email and you could send me some pics but it says your inbox quota is full so I can't send it to you. When you clean out your inbox send me another message to ggt270 and i'll send you my email. thanks

Back
Top Bottom