• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Alright, this thread was inspired by all the horror stories about ex's that were posted in @mkdhotrod's recent thread about his divorce.

Some of those tales were so horrible that they deserve their own thread, so here it is!

Ever have an ex steal your money, your car, your house or (god forbid) your GUNS? Ever have an ex sleep around on you? Ever have an ex get you thrown in jail? Ever have an ex try to KILL YOU?

Well let's hear the story!

I would say that reading these tales of terror might help some of the younger ODT members avoid some of these same problems in their own lives, but we all know that it probably won't. LOL! Some stuff you've just got to learn the hard way!

I've got a couple good ones myself that I plan on posting up, but this post is long enough already, so I'm gonna end it here for now and let somebody else take over.

So tell me........

I what did your low down, lying, backstabbing, worthless POS ex do to you?

None of that, my first wife and I couldn't get along.
Less than a year married I came home from work , came in the door and the house was empty... I mean completely empty except for my belongings.
Called her at her moms couple days later said about three words and met her to sign big D papers and never spoke again!!

Alright... My first wife was English. Married her while stationed in Germany. When I came back to USA, I naturally brought her with me. After I ETSed, my first job was driving a taxi in Manhattan KS(Ft Riley and KSU). I carried a 9MM in a shoulder holster( had a couple of cabs robbed and one guy stuffed in the trunk then the cab pushed into the river. No CC then but **** that.

My then wife was gone when I got home and still gone when I left for work that night. Something was bothering me...spidey sense tingling kind of thing. So I decided to stop at the cab stand and drop the gun off in my car. A few hours later I'm sitting at the convenience store, waiting for a call when a cop pulls in next to me. He asks if I'm me and I say yes. So he asks me out of the cab and pats me down. Sure enough, the bitch has screwed around on me and THEN sicks the law on me because she thinks I'm a danger to her. The cop explains that she got a restraining order on me. The next morning she calls me and wants to meet to talk. Like meeting her wouldn't get me slammed in jail.

She TRIED real hard but I dodged her little traps.

IMG_0527.JPG

Back
Top Bottom