• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Yep. I've got it in a ziplock bag.

I'm saving it for giveaway day next year. I'm gonna post a pic of the bag of pus sitting beside a nice gun and then plainly state that the giveaway is for the pus only. The gun is not included.

Then I'm gonna sit back and laugh at everybody that types "IN" without ever actually reading the description.

Gross!!!

I had an inclusion cyst on my right shoulder for years. My wife would poke it with a needle and really just lean into squeezing it but got no results. So I went to a GP in Byron about it back in 14. Sat there with my shirt off and he said it was no big deal easy in and out kinda thing. So I'm going " Okay let's do it. I'm ready." But noooooooo.... This super easy procedure had to be referred to a surgeon in Warner Robins. Almost a month later m in THAT guy's examination room shirt off again. So he comes in and says the same kinda thing about how quick and easy it will be. " Okay cool. Let's do it." Then he refers me to his scheduling nurse for ANOTHER damn appointment. Holy ****! Nothing ever gets done on the first visit to any doctor.
So when they finally did cut the ping pong ball sized lump put they didn't let me see it and had made me turn my phone off before starting. Dammit! I wanted to see that nasty **** I had been walking around with for years. I was gonna take a pic and gross out text all my family.

A number of years ago, I was fortunate to witness an outpatient surgery procedure on my now ex-wife. She was finally getting a fatty tumor removed from the underside of her arm about 6 inches from her wrist. I thought it was cool seeing all of that. Looking back, she got a lot of things done under my insurance plan and this was a minor detail.

Y'all must not have asked nice enough.

I had to have my wisdom teeth cut out when I was 20. Right before they put me under I asked the oral surgeon to save them for me. Him and the nurse both laughed and said nobody had ever asked to keep them before. I said "Well, they're mine aren't they?"

The nurse was still giggling when she put me under.

When I woke up, they handed me a sealed plastic bag with my teeth in it. One broke during extraction, but the other three were whole.

I tried to sell them on eBay a few years later. Started them at $1 with no reserve. They got bid up to $45 before eBay pulled the auction. They sent me a message informing me that it was against site rules to sell human body parts. LMAO!

I've still got them....

View attachment 1223299

Bio-HAZARD!

OK, getting back on topic.....

This one goes out to every ex that we've talked about in this thread so far!

I hate most G&R songs especially the whole Appetite for Destruction album. But this song is pretty good. It's almost as good as " Hey Joe... Where you going with that gun in yo' hand..."

Yep. I've got it in a ziplock bag.

I'm saving it for giveaway day next year. I'm gonna post a pic of the bag of pus sitting beside a nice gun and then plainly state that the giveaway is for the pus only. The gun is not included.

Then I'm gonna sit back and laugh at everybody that types "IN" without ever actually reading the description.
Giveaway? IN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom