• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Wow brother. I hate to hear about your wife's troubles, but I'm glad to know that she's got a man of your character to help her through all of it.

Trust me I know about the hospital bills. I've got medical insurance and still got a whopping bill the other day for what pretty much amounted to a giant zit under my armpit that had to be cut open and drained awhile back. LOL!

View attachment 1223104
View attachment 1223105

I know it's easier said than done but try not to sweat those bills too much man. Just send them whatever you can every month and don't let it cause problems with the wife.
Yikes! That looks painful! We do have insurance, it's just not that great. And hey, can't get blood from a turnip right? Lol! J/K, we've always paid our bills one way or the other, something we're both kinda proud of. I hope your armpit healed up good.

Yikes! That looks painful! We do have insurance, it's just not that great. And hey, can't get blood from a turnip right? Lol! J/K, we've always paid our bills one way or the other, something we're both kinda proud of. I hope your armpit healed up good.
Yes sir, I'm all healed up now and was doing fine until the bill came in the other day. LOL

Makes you wonder why you even pay for medical insurance every month when you see how much you still have to pay when you go to the hospital.

Yes sir, I'm all healed up now and was doing fine until the bill came in the other day. LOL

Makes you wonder why you even pay for medical insurance every month when you see how much you still have to pay when you go to the hospital.
I hear that. Between co-pays, deductibles and stuff they won't pay for, it's ridiculous! I'm just sitting here waiting on pins & needles to see what these bills will look like and what BC/BS refuses to pay for. Damn SOB's!

Y'all must not have asked nice enough.

I had to have my wisdom teeth cut out when I was 20. Right before they put me under I asked the oral surgeon to save them for me. Him and the nurse both laughed and said nobody had ever asked to keep them before. I said "Well, they're mine aren't they?"

The nurse was still giggling when she put me under.

When I woke up, they handed me a sealed plastic bag with my teeth in it. One broke during extraction, but the other three were whole.

I tried to sell them on eBay a few years later. Started them at $1 with no reserve. They got bid up to $45 before eBay pulled the auction. They sent me a message informing me that it was against site rules to sell human body parts. LMAO!

I've still got them....

View attachment 1223299

Those Are Nice!!
54f66e9e74b64e93420cafb108a7e9d9.jpg

I had this conversation with #2 yesterday after receiving a bill.

Back
Top Bottom