• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Don't worry, it'll never happen.

They'd have to cut down all the trees in Georgia just to make enough paper to print one copy of that instruction manual.

There is a book that is quite close to being a guide to understanding women. After my divorce, I came across a book entitled, The Key To Becoming A Strong And Irresistible Husband Is...Discovering the Mind of A Woman. Great book just found out about it too late. Amazon sells it,
https://www.amazon.com/Discovering-...=UTF8&qid=1498881837&sr=1-1&keywords=Ken+Nair
The book helps guys communicate with their wives even advising what to say word for word to resolve turmoil from misunderstandings. The author, Pastor Ken Nair, suffered turmoil in his own marriage and "learned" how to communicate which saved and restored his marriage. He has counseling for close to 50 years and has a marriage counseling program called Christ Quest Ministries in Phoenix, AZ. https://www.christquestministries.com/discovery-seminar/
I have loaned my copy to married friends and learned that their wives read it too.

I'll just say this about my experience and maybe some newly married man will learn from my heartbreak. If the loving women you marry ever feels you have wronged her, ignored her or cheated, she will show you the devil that lives within and become the most hateful thing you have had to deal with. If she leaves " change the locks that same day" even if you want her back. Easier to give her another key than replace all the stuff you really love that will disappear into a pawnshop, ask me how I know. And for the doubters, if she takes your stuff its not stealing if you haven't filed separation papers, again something I learned the hard way. So remember CHANGE THE LOCKS!! All this happened over 25 years ago and I have been with my wife over 20 year so everything for a reason I guess.

There is so much **** I wanna add to this thread but I can't!!! ****!
IMG_0563.GIF

I should've waited until tonight. Maybe you would've been drinking and I could've baited you into posting like I did with @FrogHunter in that thread about the Marlin model 60 awhile back!

Bahahaha!!!!

LMAO! Shoulda tried last night...I was getting hammered LOL

Back
Top Bottom