• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Damn it man. Where do you guys shop for your girls??? Surely to God there was a clue of some type before these things happen
This one came from Long Island New York as a highschool transplant. She was Italian, father running from tax evasion, hot tempered AF, good cook; me southern, young, 19 year old infantryman. Infantrymen make the BEST choices in women (she was not a stripper or SGM daughter ) we actually went to high school together but didn't run in the same circles until I got a paycheck and 400,000.00 life insurance :lol:

Mine was/is bat shat crazy and mean. She was mad at me for a reason only known to her. Before I left the house I put my hound in my daughters room because she hated Dixie. When I returned Dixie was gone. I asked where she was and in a stone cold, hateful voice I was told that Dixie was set free and hoped she would get hit by a car. Fortunately a neighbor had her. That should have been a wake up call. She would smack and yell at Dixie when she woooed because it hurt her ears. After the ex moved out Dixie became very vocal and happy.

I can imagine the same thing that happens with a felony conviction. Thanks OJ. Thanks Clinton/ Reno. And do you have any idea how easy a domestic case is to make? What's worse is it's kinda like making a molestation case against a guy. By that I mean that even though they may not be able to prove you DID you can't prove you DIDN'T. And in that situation you will always get the female investigator and the female prosecutor and to top it all off you will get the female judge.
And there you are the big old mean Cracker wife beater with all those evil dangerous " Machine Guns and Sawed Offs etc". See how quickly the average white hetero male can be painted up to be a monster?
Oh Man, I hear ya! My oldest 2 sons got caught up in a molestation deal with a neighbor, we ,(my x and I) knew the aholes parents were pervs and had a bi-sex staying guy that never tried to hide his love for both, in the kids room for a couple of months, female everything but the judge, he simply slept thru most of the long dragged out court deal.n The wife tried to tell me one night that my wife was pregnent by her husband, and then tried to give my a bj in my master bathroom with my wife home! Another time he was screwing her from behind in my living room right there on the floor in front of the fire place for anyone to see! Yea, I'll bet my boys did their 6 yr old son, discusting mfers and they were found guilty, the oldest has to register he was 13 at the time, that's what I get for having neighbors, kids grown up and on their own now, both have kids and all that jazz, I live on 15 acres out in the woods, still have neighbors but don't ever want to know any of them

Oh Man, I hear ya! My oldest 2 sons got caught up in a molestation deal with a neighbor, we ,(my x and I) knew the aholes parents were pervs and had a bi-sex staying guy that never tried to hide his love for both, in the kids room for a couple of months, female everything but the judge, he simply slept thru most of the long dragged out court deal.n The wife tried to tell me one night that my wife was pregnent by her husband, and then tried to give my a bj in my master bathroom with my wife home! Another time he was screwing her from behind in my living room right there on the floor in front of the fire place for anyone to see! Yea, I'll bet my boys did their 6 yr old son, discusting mfers and they were found guilty, the oldest has to register he was 13 at the time, that's what I get for having neighbors, kids grown up and on their own now, both have kids and all that jazz, I live on 15 acres out in the woods, still have neighbors but don't ever want to know any of them

WHAT. THE. ****?

Mine was/is bat shat crazy and mean. She was mad at me for a reason only known to her. Before I left the house I put my hound in my daughters room because she hated Dixie. When I returned Dixie was gone. I asked where she was and in a stone cold, hateful voice I was told that Dixie was set free and hoped she would get hit by a car. Fortunately a neighbor had her. That should have been a wake up call. She would smack and yell at Dixie when she woooed because it hurt her ears. After the ex moved out Dixie became very vocal and happy.

Love Dixie!

The wife tried to tell me one night that my wife was pregnent by her husband, and then tried to give my a bj in my master bathroom with my wife home! Another time he was screwing her from behind in my living room right there on the floor in front of the fire place for anyone to see!
Damn, and I thought I used to party hard! LMAO!

I didn't have **** on y'all!

Back
Top Bottom