• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heckler and Koch on the verge of going out of Business

Seems like they are missing the boat.

I love my VP9 and they seem to have done very well with those. They should also take a page from FN's book and start shipping a lot more civilian versions of their military guns. They would make a killing.

My VP9sk was an awesome pistol. But most of the HK pistols I have had the trigger could have been much better. Why they insist on such a clunky trigger on such a fine weapon makes no sense and is a sign that they are tone deaf as to what the end users want. But I did end up getting rid of the VP9sk when the P365 came out.

Overall, excellent firearms backed by some of the worst marketing and sales divisions in the business. As Ken Hackathorn says, “HK couldn’t market free sex.”

They once printed an ad in a catalog and the picture showed their gun lying on a table with the mag lying next to it...Seemed normal enough except for the bullets were loaded bacvkwards. Lol!

My VP9sk was an awesome pistol. But most of the HK pistols I have had the trigger could have been much better. Why they insist on such a clunky trigger on such a fine weapon makes no sense and is a sign that they are tone deaf as to what the end users want. But I did end up getting rid of the VP9sk when the P365 came out.

My brother has a VP9 and the trigger is OK, but nothing stellar, and more over travel than I would prefer. It's the reset that I don't like. It seems long and, well, clunky. I like the gun well enough, but I don't want one.

It is pretty crazy to consider H&K going under, but I have never owned one and probably never will. I always thought they were way overpriced. I have never been a huge fan of their guns at all, even though I highly admire the designs. It's weird. Great engineering fascinates me, and some of the H&K designs are what I consider brilliant, but when I shoot them I just don't like them very much. And yes, I have shot lots of H&K's, even a few in full auto.

They once printed an ad in a catalog and the picture showed their gun lying on a table with the mag lying next to it...Seemed normal enough except for the bullets were loaded bacvkwards. Lol!

My brother has a VP9 and the trigger is OK, but nothing stellar, and more over travel than I would prefer. It's the reset that I don't like. It seems long and, well, clunky. I like the gun well enough, but I don't want one.

It is pretty crazy to consider H&K going under, but I have never owned one and probably never will. I always thought they were way overpriced. I have never been a huge fan of their guns at all, even though I highly admire the designs. It's weird. Great engineering fascinates me, and some of the H&K designs are what I consider brilliant, but when I shoot them I just don't like them very much. And yes, I have shot lots of H&K's, even a few in full auto.
Yeah! This little gem haha

3A3F8302-613E-42D8-8722-872616BCB4A0.jpeg

Damn... We need another war.

No, more Wars for a while. Our military is now recovering from constant Wars. Plus, I have have a child and nephew's in the Military. If, we are attacked OK, let's go to War, but no bull**** Wars like Bush n Cheney put us in!

Back
Top Bottom