• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Helium mining

I'm not selling anything, I need help with a project.

I mine several cryptocurrencies and Helium is one of them.

Helium is a network provider, similar to Verizon. Instead of massive cell towers they use hotpsots to connect and build the network. Companies pay to use the network and Helium pays hotspot owners to build and maintain the network.

links:

You can use this link to see other hotspot in your area.

The link isn't helpful. I still have questions and no answers

Is this 4g 5g wifi? I'm not in a green dot but if I did this would connect/link to the green dot near me. I clicked the link but it didn't provide any useful info for me. Does this help "win" elections?

Can you ball park it?? We talking 10 bucks a month…or like 100-200? Thanks!

One of my better performing miners in Cartersville is averaging 4 HNT per month. At current dollar value per HNT that's about $16.00. So a 50% split would be $8. When HNT was in the mid $20's I was making $80 per month from just one miner. There are other miners locally making more, it comes down to location and setup.

As I've said before your not going to get rich, just make a couple extra bucks. PM an address close to where your might put one (within a 1/2 mile) and I'll take a look.

Is this 4g 5g wifi? I'm not in a green dot but if I did this would connect/link to the green dot near me. I clicked the link but it didn't provide any useful info for me. Does this help "win" elections?

Neither.
It uses radio transmission to connect to other hotspots and then uses your internet connection to relay that information to the network.
If your not in a green hex that's a good thing, if there are green hexes nearby that's even better. You want to have the only device in the hex, and need devices nearby to connect to. If you were in a green hex, that means you would have to share the rewards with the other devices in the hex.

Since you already found your location, click on the green hexes nearby. Then you can see what the hotpsot in that hex is averaging for rewards.

Since you already found your location, click on the green hexes nearby. Then you can see what the hotpsot in that hex is averaging for rewards.

$0.03 in the last 30 days.

I saw on that link somewhere about Dish Network using helium 5g, that's why I was asking about that.

The ones connected by the yellow dots with the lines look like they make about $30 monthly but all the ones around it are at basically 0. That $0.03 was the highest earned around it so I'm confused about how which ones make money in the middle of a bunch that make 0

Screenshot_20220907-073835_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom