• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello.... .327 federal...?

i
I have a little Ruger Single Six in 32 H&R Mag. What a sweet shooting little trail gun! Of course, I mainly shoot cast boolits at 32 S&W L velocities...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I shoot hard cast at max and beyond, also in a Single Six customised by Jim Stroh. Its a heckuva lot more fun than a 22!! I also have a S&W 16-4 I upgraded the sights on thats a great shooter as well. 32 H&R mag is a handloaders dream.

i

I shoot hard cast at max and beyond, also in a Single Six customised by Jim Stroh. Its a heckuva lot more fun than a 22!! I also have a S&W 16-4 I upgraded the sights on thats a great shooter as well. 32 H&R mag is a handloaders dream.
Sad that Stroh retired...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

In the Ruger LCR it's a nice little round. Packs a decent punch and you get 6 shots instead of 5 for all the rest of the centerfire calibers. I'm pretty sure they make the SP-101 in it as well.

Ruger kick-started the revival of this round a year or two ago by chambering it in a bunch of guns, old and new. Henry has a lever for it as well.

https://www.henryusa.com/caliber/327-fed-magnum-32-hr-mag/

The only real problem is the expense, but I bet it's available at the same price it always was, like 357 SIG and 45 GAP.

Back
Top Bottom