• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello all ! :)

smallfry

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I'm out here in Cali and love going to the local mountain rages and shooting my milsurps. Yes I have 2 AR's but they mostly sit wanting to be shot more. Now I'm collecting all the ammo I need and looking for just one more rifle then I'll stop collecting. Believe me I've said that a few times already. Hello all! :)

I'm out here in Cali and love going to the local mountain rages and shooting my milsurps. Yes I have 2 AR's but they mostly sit wanting to be shot more. Now I'm collecting all the ammo I need and looking for just one more rifle then I'll stop collecting. Believe me I've said that a few times already. Hello all! :)

Welcome to ODT!

Welcome smallfry smallfry

I stole an avatar pic off google for you! LOL

IMG_0766.jpg

I like that avatar! I have a good sense of humor and will download the pic and use it :)
Yes living in Cali can be a challenge but I do my best to deal with all the drama. Its a PITA.
Got my 2 black rifles ( one for me and one for my wife) along with the AK type rifles. We call them "AK type 'cause we cant own them. Then the C&R bug bit.
I used to work on a sport fishing boat when I was really young, we all got called smallfry. Got drafted. Got out and went back out to sea. Then meet a nice guy that offered me a real job:) Been at it for 36 years. I'm an Aerospace survivor :D
Was stationed there at Fort Gordon then took a bus to Fort Lee . Back in those days we could sit in the back of the Greyhound and have stacks of cases of beer with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom