• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from a recent lurker!

Minigun Mage

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Hello there! I've had an account for a few months and haven't thought to put in an introduction until about now, considering I was about to put up some stuff myself. I currently reside in Athens and am always on the look out for something neat or interesting to add to the collection I've steadily been growing the past few years. With some luck, I'll make a few good sales, trades, or buys here! Looking forward to doing business with everyone!

Come on in ! Throw down a few posts, get some points, peeve off some folks , tell them to go piss on a rock !! :pound::rockon:
Welcome aboard !

Hello there! I've had an account for a few months and haven't thought to put in an introduction until about now, considering I was about to put up some stuff myself. I currently reside in Athens and am always on the look out for something neat or interesting to add to the collection I've steadily been growing the past few years. With some luck, I'll make a few good sales, trades, or buys here! Looking forward to doing business with everyone!
Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom