• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from Grovetown

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on,,,,:help:

Dang! A forum that's actually active? I might actually be able to keep my attention. So many I've joined in the past are dead, dying, or straight boring.
Glad to see some interaction!

Dang! A forum that's actually active? I might actually be able to keep my attention. So many I've joined in the past are dead, dying, or straight boring.
Glad to see some interaction!

You will get plenty of interaction here!

Just a few to get you started.

Make a thread about Glocks vs 1911s, burning coyote, shooting someone in the elbow, whether or not you should shoot someone in a self defense situation, and tacos

Heyo. I'm the newbie. Both to the forum and to the state. I just moved here from Albuqurque, NM, and am looking forward to trading,buying and selling with you guys.

I've owned several rifles in the past, no handguns yet.
I started with a Savage Mark II .22lr, then progressed to a Mossberg Maverick 88 for my first shotgun.
Since then I've had a Beretta ARX160 .22lr, Savage Axis 30-06 and then a Arisaka Type 99 that had been sporterized before I recieved it.
I've ended up selling, or trading all of then, and decided to start an AR-15 build.

I started with an ATI Omni Hybrid upper reciever, a 16" AR Stoner 300 Blackout barrel with pistol length gas port, and attached it to a Tennesee Arms Lower with a milspec parts kit. I've added a YHM Gas block, spikes Melonite coated gas tube, and a MFT minimalist stock. I'll be finishing it off with a 15" keymod rail from Karri's Guns, and some form of iron sights, but I haven't decided which ones yet.

I know you! I am glad you took my advice and joined up. I was at your home yesterday! Enjoy the site.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom