• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello From Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

Stick Around...
Grab a Seat!
Come over one weekend, sales us some goodies... lol
Welcome to The ODT Sir!!
tenor.gif

Topsiders is completely gone as of last week and is all bare dirt now. Developer bought it for 3.1 million, razed everything, and is building condos.

yeah I heard and saw.. a lot of history went down with that building. my stepdads brother and father built some condos there in the late eighties early 90’s.. my grandpa managed some property there. Camelot Estates. Was a lot of fun spending time there.

Thanks to all for the mega welcome. In my original post I stated that I found this place while scouring the net for a particular handgun. I will say that I did find the handgun here for a fair price and the owner/member was very easy to work with especially since I was asking for the handgun to be shipped out of state to my FFL and accept my payment online....to top that off I had zero posts. Everything has went well in this transaction and I appreciate the seller giving me a chance.
I can understand peoples concern with buying from an individual online with all the scammers and I get my share of them too when selling.
Buying/selling/trading firearms and firearm accessories is a hobby of mine and it gives me a chance to own many different varieties of items at a reasonable price. Finding "the deal" and navigating through the purchase of buying/selling a firearm is sometimes as much fun as actually shooting the firearm. I have had a lot of good conversations with gun owners who share the same passion.
Anyway...Thanks for the warm welcome!!
PICT0009 (2)

Back
Top Bottom