• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello, I haven't noticed the intro forum until now...

Farmer_1

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
I guess you all can tell I'm new to this site. I like it so far, though I haven't bought or sold anything advertised on here yet. I will say that I'm very cautious who I deal with when it comes to buying or selling firearms privately. I prefer to buy/sell privately from/to individuals I know or family members. But you can usually tell what kind of person someone is after a few brief conversations with them; but not always. Seems like a lot of good, honest folks here though.

This site came highly recommended with the comfort of knowing that most, if not all, members here are legit. I'm a firm believer in abiding by the law, especially when it comes to buying/selling firearms privately.

Anyway, I'm an older guy, near retirement age, whose firearms enthusiasm has recently been reinvigorated, pre-election, after a long hiatus or sort. And, I'm a firm believer in and supporter of the 2nd amendment of the US constitution.

So, with that said, and not to be too wordy, it is nice to meet you all (via the web, anyway:-)
and take care, and God bless!!

Farmer_1/Rick

Howdy from the north side of the big ATL. I have family down near you.......yes, I take any excuse for some plinking...lol

welcome and your right! this is a great group who loves to buy sell and trade and has a healthy respect for the law. The feedback system is a great way of getting an idea of who your dealing with

Thanks, ya'll! I appreciate the warm welcome. Yes, I'm about 60 miles south of the Atlanta/Hartsfield-Jackson Air Port, and about 25 miles or so south of the Atlanta International Raceway in Hampton. About half way between Atlanta and Macon...

Back
Top Bottom