• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello, I haven't noticed the intro forum until now...

I am newbie to the site after buying from this trading post a few times. I still have not figure out the 25 times posting on this site in order for me to post a sell. Can an OP tell me where to look up the info. I hv reply to New member intro over 25 times. It is still saying I do not authorize to post

通过我的 F5121 上的 Tapatalk发言

Welcome.jpg

I am newbie to the site after buying from this trading post a few times. I still have not figure out the 25 times posting on this site in order for me to post a sell. Can an OP tell me where to look up the info. I hv reply to New member intro over 25 times. It is still saying I do not authorize to post

通过我的 F5121 上的 Tapatalk发言

Log on to the site directly, you can’t post ad’s from tapatalk....

I guess you all can tell I'm new to this site. I like it so far, though I haven't bought or sold anything advertised on here yet. I will say that I'm very cautious who I deal with when it comes to buying or selling firearms privately. I prefer to buy/sell privately from/to individuals I know or family members. But you can usually tell what kind of person someone is after a few brief conversations with them; but not always. Seems like a lot of good, honest folks here though.

This site came highly recommended with the comfort of knowing that most, if not all, members here are legit. I'm a firm believer in abiding by the law, especially when it comes to buying/selling firearms privately.

Anyway, I'm an older guy, near retirement age, whose firearms enthusiasm has recently been reinvigorated, pre-election, after a long hiatus or sort. And, I'm a firm believer in and supporter of the 2nd amendment of the US constitution.

So, with that said, and not to be too wordy, it is nice to meet you all (via the web, anyway:-)
and take care, and God bless!!

Farmer_1/Rick
Welcome, when I was a young boy/man I lived in Lamar County, moved to Spaulding County for a year or two before joining the Army...........great place to grow up!

Welcome, when I was a young boy/man I lived in Lamar County, moved to Spaulding County for a year or two before joining the Army...........great place to grow up!
Yea, I grew up in the little town of Zebulon, in Pike County. Not too far from where I am now.

The area has grown a lot, but still fairly rural, as rural goes, with a mix of industry here and there.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom