• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello, new here.

VCK

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hey, been lurking around here checking out the classifieds for a while and decided to finally join.

Been shooting ever since my dad took me to the dump to shoot when I was 5. Don't really hunt anymore just go to the range near my house and kill paper. Have started to get the itch though to shoot longer range than my local indoor range provides. Trying to decide if I want to set up a bolt action for that purpose or assemble another AR (only assembled 2 so far and swear it's addictive). Well gonna go browse the classifieds some more. Cya around.

giphy (3)(1).gif

Run, run as far away as you can as fast as you can. This place is a portal to insanity, high priced guns, and stupid jokes. If you have a thin skin, or no sense of humor, good luck hanging around.

Seriously, welcome to the asylum.

Run, run as far away as you can as fast as you can. This place is a portal to insanity, high priced guns, and stupid jokes. If you have a thin skin, or no sense of humor, good luck hanging around.

Seriously, welcome to the asylum.
HA! already feel a bit bi-polar since when it comes to my next gun I want to set up I keep wavering between a bolt action 22 or a 308. Ah heck I'll just do both eventually I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom