• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hello

TapcoFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
108   0
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am somewhat new to the Athens area. For the past several years I was living in California (OC) for work and I ended up hating living there. I'm still in the process of removing the CA compliance junk from my rifles. Once that happens, hopefully I can make some trades here to expand the C&R collection.

Things I Enjoy: Motorcycles, fast cars, smugly observing others, artificial liquid cheese, college football
Things I Dislike: Jute rugs, Dairy Queen Royal Blizzards, rapid loss of altitude, skinny jeans

Hi everyone. I am somewhat new to the Athens area. For the past several years I was living in California (OC) for work and I ended up hating living there. I'm still in the process of removing the CA compliance junk from my rifles. Once that happens, hopefully I can make some trades here to expand the C&R collection.

Things I Enjoy: Motorcycles, fast cars, smugly observing others, artificial liquid cheese, college football
Things I Dislike: Jute rugs, Dairy Queen Royal Blizzards, rapid loss of altitude, skinny jeans

Welcome to ODT!!

Back
Top Bottom