• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help changing ad title

Hobo

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Ken Doss, "Hobo" on the forum... I posted an ad titled " Hog Hunting Special" under the "Rifles" category, which I now know is technically incorrect because it does not include the firearm and caliber. I went back and attempted to edit this error as per the directives of GeauxLSU (whom I assume is a moderator) ... Fellows, please bear with me, I'm 78 and struggle with these computers. I tried to modify my ad title but got all befuddled, so I attempted to just delete it and start just over.... I tried to delete the ad by labeling it "gone"... When I attempted to begin again, I get a message stating that I have used my three free ad listings this month. This is incorrect; I have entered only two for-sale ads (one for a Remington 700 ADL and the other one being, "Hog Hunting Special for Sale"... Check my record and you will see... I would like to just start all over again with the corrected "Hog Hunting Special for Sale" ad with your approval and guidance...
I appreciate your patience and humbly apologize for my lack of computer knowledge'''

Ken Doss aka Hobo

When you “deleted” an ad and tried to repost it, the system sees that as two separate ads.

Let me see if I can fix it for you, and I’ll let you know.

Next time use the “More Options” tabs at the top of the ad, then click on “edit thread”. That should let you edit
54A92EB4-6637-45A9-B18D-AE3A1FA17F6B.png

Back
Top Bottom