• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help finding a person???

js415

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
GeorgiaCarry.org
226   0
Reaction score
Suppose you had a persons full name, age, location of high school graduation, and social security number, how could you find out where they are now?

Suppose you had a box of personal info that you would just like to return. How could you use that info, to track them down?

I have found a bunch of sites online that say they can "locate" a person, but they all seem very sketchy and expensive.

I have sent e-mails to the high school and associated groups they may have belonged to, but heard nothing back.

I imagine anybody that might have seen my requests, is assuming I am sort of scammer or some sorts.

Ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated....

Jerry

Suppose you had a persons full name, age, location of high school graduation, and social security number, how could you find out where they are now?

Suppose you had a box of personal info that you would just like to return. How could you use that info, to track them down?

I have found a bunch of sites online that say they can "locate" a person, but they all seem very sketchy and expensive.

I have sent e-mails to the high school and associated groups they may have belonged to, but heard nothing back.

I imagine anybody that might have seen my requests, is assuming I am sort of scammer or some sorts.

Ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated....

Jerry
Facebook would be first place id check

The problem so far is we don't know any immediate family. We don't know them, their family, or even where they live know.

I was able to verify the SS Number from the .GOV website, and verify they are not deceased.

From there, we have used every search option we can come up with, and have received nothing.

The pay sites, like mentioned above, do not guarantee results, and since they can't disclose SS Numbers, you don't really know if you paying for info on the correct person.

I might have to hire a PRO, but saving that for the last resort....

Mylife. Disturbing amount of info on everyone. Look yourself up. You'll want to find a cave to move into. Almost impossible to get it off too. They have instructions to do so but it boils down to bs.

Been verified is a legit people finder. It will depend greatly on the persons lifestyle at to how easily or difficult they are to find. Your average person who has a Facebook, pays their bills,and uses credit are fairly easy to find. The folks that rent a house from someone they know and use cash and move around are harder to find. Find a common friend or relative and start there if you’re not having luck on the web. Happy hunting!

Just call law a say that person stole something,and when they find them,just tell the law you had misplaced it.they should be happy to see you.

Back
Top Bottom