• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help finding best blade sharpening system

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't already pulled the trigger, the Blade Show will be June 3, 4, & 5. He (Ken O) usually has a show special, plus you can actually try one out and get pointers from his staff. They are very friendly and helpful.
I bought one many moons ago, not to sharpen knives but to modify for grinding my miniature blades. I have no doubt it works very well for sharpening but never used it that way (have other more expensive equipment in the shop that is quicker and more efficient for me). It does work very well for what I do with it. 12-18 c.jpgaxe2.JPGBuffalo Cleaver Perspective.jpgBW-2-G.jpgCoyote Bowie.jpgRC-2-G.jpg

If you haven't already pulled the trigger, the Blade Show will be June 3, 4, & 5. He (Ken O) usually has a show special, plus you can actually try one out and get pointers from his staff. They are very friendly and helpful.
I bought one many moons ago, not to sharpen knives but to modify for grinding my miniature blades. I have no doubt it works very well for sharpening but never used it that way (have other more expensive equipment in the shop that is quicker and more efficient for me). It does work very well for what I do with it.View attachment 4077294View attachment 4077295View attachment 4077296View attachment 4077297View attachment 4077298View attachment 4077299
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom