• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help getting snake out of the garage

I suggest

Attachments

• IMG_2858.JPG
    IMG_2858.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 30
Take a look at the pic attached. Snake in my garage. I just left for a few minutes to put the dogs up & get a shovel & gun. It's hidden itself now. Likely still in the garage. No garage door. What's the best course of action aside from a match? Pulling tools, cabinets, mowers, etc out in the rain isn't an option at the moment.

Thanks
IMG_4827.JPG

Well, she had the snake come out from on top of the catalytic converter where it had been hiding . It passed her at about warp 9, while she was trying to slice and dice him with a hoe. Most dangerous weapons display I have ever seen :shocked: .

The snake stayed hidden despite me jacking one end of the car 2 feet in the air. The exhaust system was completely shrouded, so I guessed thats where he went. Engine ran for 2 minutes, then it was launch time.

I reasoned that the lack of a dead body was not my fault, so, lacking a fresh skin shed, we are currently still negotiating option 2. :thumb:

Check the A/C drain.

Take a look at the pic attached. Snake in my garage. I just left for a few minutes to put the dogs up & get a shovel & gun. It's hidden itself now. Likely still in the garage. No garage door. What's the best course of action aside from a match? Pulling tools, cabinets, mowers, etc out in the rain isn't an option at the moment.

Thanks

2 Suggestions,
Get 2 large "RAT SIZED GLUE BOARDS", take an egg or a golf ball and put it in the middle and put a glue board in the area where you saw your visitor.

OR

Buy (2) white mice and place one mouse on a "RAT SIZED GLUE BOARD", place it in the area of where you saw your visitor.

Do not put your hand, or your fingers on the glue surface it is really sticky and very, very hard to get off of your hands or wherever it makes contact with.

Have caught a few like this, if you buy the big glue boards they are gonna be ready to take outside...

just a simple suggestion...

I stapled a few of the paper glue boards together & put them in several places. I'll try the egg/golf ball & hope I don't have to resort to white mice.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom