• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help getting snake out of the garage

IMG_20170512_234737.jpg
There, there, that's a good snake! Who's a good snake? YOU'RE a good snake!

Looking at the picture it does have the Hershey kiss markings on it. Just a bit darker than the pics here. If it is non-venomous I'll release it back out to take care of rodents.

Lets Tag Zeake in the snake thread... .hhahahaha Lucky for me I did not see it last night. . . .In for updates. . . .I couldn't force myself to grab him by the tail if he was nonpoisonous or dead.

Venomous snakes are everywhere, you've probably had them in your garage for years and just not known it. Had one hitch a ride in sons sleeping bag from a camping trip. Was coming up the stairs when my wife saw it. Never did find it. They even get under sinks, beds and such. They really like to crawl up in shoes. Heck 75% of the people reading this likely have them in their garage or house. Goodnight everybody.

You my friend are a jerk

Venomous snakes are everywhere, you've probably had them in your garage for years and just not known it. Had one hitch a ride in sons sleeping bag from a camping trip. Was coming up the stairs when my wife saw it. Never did find it. They even get under sinks, beds and such. They really like to crawl up in shoes. Heck 75% of the people reading this likely have them in their garage or house. Goodnight everybody.

Over the years I have been under hundreds of Ga homes. I can say for certainty this comment is accurate, esp if you have a crawl space.

Back
Top Bottom