• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help!!!!!!! I’m sick and don’t know what to do about this probate letter

It is most likely nothing, is my guess. If I were you I would just show up, smile, and be cooperative. Remember, the idiocy that abounds in the court bureaucracy is essentially limitless. Ask me sometime about my lunch date with ATF. I promise it will make you feel better.

It is most likely nothing, is my guess. If I were you I would just show up, smile, and be cooperative. Remember, the idiocy that abounds in the court bureaucracy is essentially limitless. Ask me sometime about my lunch date with ATF. I promise it will make you feel better.
That sounds like a story worth hearing!

Years and years ago I stumbled into the hands of the law. Back then your records were on paper...there were no computers back then. Once computers came along, the paper records had to be transcribed into digital format. Not every record was transcribed. It followed me for years and years...held up my carry permit, my application to become a Leo...etc. Still haunts me to this day. Glad you got it worked out.

Good info here. I have to renew in a couple of months. I think I’ll take my Psychoanalyst with me to assure the court that I’m just as normal as Biker.

Back
Top Bottom