• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP! I BEEN ROBBED!

the cops dont like to share the info til after the fact. but if they get away for a few weeks, they will come back.
had it happen to me... put up some trail cams, they are pretty cheap at the pawn shops this time of year. also a few cameras wont hurt.
i will keep an eye out
when did it happen? lots of out of town repair guys running around Griffin, i dont know how out of place it would look towing a damaged vehicle thru town right now... lots of damage...
Just noticed today, don't live there anymore. Have informed neighbors and friends.
I have a 1200 pound Liberty safe still there. It's empty, but they don't know that.
They also don't know that I live about 1000 feet away and I got the new night vision and the .308 sighted in for the coyotes. jus sayin'
Hope they come back soon....

Just noticed today, don't live there anymore. Have informed neighbors and friends.
I have a 1200 pound Liberty safe still there. It's empty, but they don't know that.
They also don't know that I live about 1000 feet away and I got the new night vision and the .308 sighted in for the coyotes. jus sayin'
Hope they come back soon....
Please don't shoot these meth heads over some stuff and catch a murder charge.

They had to have gotten a wrecker or two back there. Surely this was planned and they'd been scouting. But like others said thats a lot of work for some old junk and leaving some good stuff behind...

They had to have gotten a wrecker or two back there. Surely this was planned and they'd been scouting. But like others said thats a lot of work for some old junk and leaving some good stuff behind...
I think they used the tornado cleanup as cover, we got hit hard around here so there were many cars hauled out from around here.

Back
Top Bottom