• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

Looks like you excellent photoshop material there

Someone told me they know the LEO in the pics. I will call Sheriff's office on Monday and get the details.

Other pics from same cam. Nice weather seems to bring them out. Someone took down my no trespassing sign and threw it in the woods.

upload_2017-4-9_14-43-30.png

Not photoshopped. Someone told me they know the LEO in the pics. I will call Sheriff's office on Monday and get the details.
Other pics from same cam. Nice weather seems to bring them out. Someone took down my no trespassing sign and threw it in the woods.

I know about these things:doh:... and Yep definitely NOT photoshop'd ! :)
They seem VERY interested in the pipes....
pvc evidence.jpg

you bought the most popular land in the county

and why did that girl take off one of the two shirts she was wearing? and where is said shirt now? plus that guy needs to eat a steak or something he is too skinny

you bought the most popular land in the county

and why did that girl take off one of the two shirts she was wearing? and where is said shirt now? plus that guy needs to eat a steak or something he is too skinny

And per the camera... whatever they did took 33 minutes:confused:... my wife is slow to get ready (especially to go trespassing) but 33 minutes for changing a shirt:confused: seems excessive... :)

Back
Top Bottom