• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these two idiot thieves with tattoos

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
St Marys PD:https://www.facebook.com/stmaryspdg...2&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

It’s been a while since we’ve needed your help to identify some folks, so here we go. These two people, let’s call them Bonnie and Clyde, were observed at Walmart engaged in some serious shenanigans. Here’s the con. They go to a Walmart in Vidalia and get some common household items, but they do a switcharoo of the price tag and “buy” the item for a fraction of the actual cost. The con continues as they make the drive to St. Marys only to return the items for the real purchase price. Bonnie and Clyde do the same thing at our Walmart and switch tags on common house hold items the head back to Vidalia. Talk about commitment, talk about the long con. They pay for the gas to go back and forth. It takes time to make the drive, you need snacks along the way. Of course there are far easier and more honorable ways to make money, like a job. Fast food places are offering sign on bonuses. We don’t even do that at the Police Department. Mostly because the job is reward enough, but that’s a different post.
You’ll notice Bonnie and Clyde are wearing masks. We’re thinking they’re not as concerned with catching or giving the ‘Rona as they are with remaining anonymous. But we’ve got some clues for you folks. Check out the clothes they’re wearing. Look at the tattoos. They must have a connection with someone in St. Marys or want to go to Cumberland Island or visit Harbor Freight, Lowe’s, Tractor Supply or Chick-Fil-A. Any of those things are possible, but it’s a guess.
As strange as it is, when confronted by Walmart personnel, they ran! Shocker, right? They high tailed it outta there and left the merchandise they actually did pay full price for behind. We’re guessing that someone out there knows who they are and are pretty fed up with paying higher prices because of this type of theft.
Give the non-emergency number a call if you know Bonnie or Clyde. (912) 729-1442. Tell one of our awesome dispatchers that you have a tip for the Walmart Tag Swap Scam and they’ll get an officer to contact you. Unlike our two suspects, you may remain anonymous.

196780049_4926590464034316_7889601830797553957_n.jpg
197677854_4926595247367171_6373072106818449616_n.jpg
197864934_4926590420700987_3651583488827470502_n.jpg
198618197_4926590427367653_7704103337014655264_n.jpg

****ing pathetic! Less work involved in getting a damn job and going to work. Like the metal thieves that work their asses off skinning or burning insulation off wire or stripping the parts from AC units. Its just stupid. But I guess if you've been awake for 3 days straight most any dumb **** sounds like a good idea.
Oh and BTW...its long past time to ban the damn masks. At least 3 dollar stores were robbed in Macon during the panic by guys wearing masks. Yeah just make it that much easier .

****ing pathetic! Less work involved in getting a damn job and going to work. Like the metal thieves that work their asses off skinning or burning insulation off wire or stripping the parts from AC units. Its just stupid. But I guess if you've been awake for 3 days straight most any dumb **** sounds like a good idea.
Oh and BTW...its long past time to ban the damn masks. At least 3 dollar stores were robbed in Macon during the panic by guys wearing masks. Yeah just make it that much easier .
That's what I'm saying. All that time, gas, etc they have to spend just to drive back and forth between Walmarts to rip off the store, seems like they'd make more money working at a Walmart. Speaking of Macon, our warehouse lot had 3 delivery trucks cats cut off a few weekends ago. The work they had to do to cut through our fences, get underneath and saw the cats off, and make a few bucks at the scrap yard seems like a huge waste of time, when you can make $10+ an hour to get a real job.

Not skinny enough to be a tweaker. Just lazy azz people. Not to bright though, with all the surveillance cameras. So no leads on which type of auto?
Well they COULD be in the beginning of their crystal journey. Plus I have know a few that still ate good even while they were tweaked out.

That's what I'm saying. All that time, gas, etc they have to spend just to drive back and forth between Walmarts to rip off the store, seems like they'd make more money working at a Walmart. Speaking of Macon, our warehouse lot had 3 delivery trucks cats cut off a few weekends ago. The work they had to do to cut through our fences, get underneath and saw the cats off, and make a few bucks at the scrap yard seems like a huge waste of time, when you can make $10+ an hour to get a real job.
They are not worth just a few bucks. They are worth a few hundred each.

I just turned the two from my track car into $800. The prices for palladium and rhodium are very high right now. I have a very very small car with a 1.6l engine, not a very large cat. Imagine what the delivery truck ones fetch….

Walmart is terrible it's killed small businesses and The Waltons are one of the richest families in the world. Congrats on their finding a scheme that doesn't rip any person off

Back
Top Bottom